Prince Albert OptiMart Vendor Benefits
- Booth areas are 8' x 10'.
- FREE table rental, skirting & table covers.
- 2 FREE Weekly Gate passes and 1 Weekly Parking pass ($170 value).
- Vendors may be serviced by the Optimist Club. ( Drinks / Food / Short Breaks ).
- Color signage throughout the Exhibition area (sandwich boards directing traffic to the Optimart) and in OptiMart.
- Bring your own sandwich board to display outside on the grass (we are not responsible for lost or stolen items).
- $500 Free Draw to attract the public into the OptiMart.
- Free Website listing.
- FREE coffee for vendors, which can be delivered by the offical supplier to vendors.
- Please refer to the Layout Page to check availability and individual booth rental.
- $450 for Corner Booths, $400 for Other Booths.
- Only $100 deposit require to reserve your booth location. Booths will be held until Jan. 31 of the following year, if no deposit is received those booths will become available.
- Get a second booth for 1/2 price (The most expense booth is always full price, and no extra passes for 1/2 price booths)
- Be a part of the Optimart.
- Send mail to email@example.com with questions or comments about this web site.
- You must follow general P.A. EX rules, which include only Pepsi Products to be sold at the EX.
- Vendors must stay with their booths (and not wander selling), except for designated vendor coffee supplier.
- Back compound is locked from Tuesday - Saturday. Delivery arrangements can be made ahead of time.
- No vehicles in front of the armouries, during 11 am-Midnight, daily.
- No Helium Balloons allowed to be given out. The strings damage the ceiling fans, and vendors are responsible for the repair.
Use the 7th ST E and 8th Ave E, exit/ entrance (North). Park only in designated areas, otherwise you will be towed.